One Word 2012, VeggieTales, and FREE Buttons for YOUR One Word!

So many times it is discouraging to make a huge list resolutions for a New Year. Normally, I do really well until mid-March… okay, mid-February… and then go back to my old habits. So, this year, I am concentrating on ONE WORD.

I thought and prayed about what my one word would be for 2012. I actually picked a word… and then God showed me that wasn’t the word for me.

I love it when that happens.

And because God knows my heart, He made it very obvious to me… and even used VeggieTales to show me, because that’s how my brain works.

At church on January 1st, I thought about the fresh new year and all of its promises. Fresh start, new year, second chances… and felt overwhelmingly excited about it!

In Sunday School, I was able to show the kids a really great VeggieTales DVD  (“Saint Nicholas: A Story of Joyful Giving”) which we never do, but since it was a holiday, we had a nice treat. The movie was about the life of the real “Saint Nicholas” and how his parents taught him to be generous with giving. His parents passed away in an epidemic when he was very young, but Saint Nicholas continued to give abundantly. He turned a situation that could have caused him great bitterness into a ministry in helping others. He decided to use what he had, not for himself, but for others.

He made the choice to give…

Then, in his sermon that same day the Pastor spoke on the security we have in Christ. Christ is sufficient for all of our needs! He spoke of giving, and I felt very convicted in my heart of storing up and hoarding what I have instead of helping others. I want to be more generous in my time, talents, love, and material gifts to others.

I want to make the choice to give…

So, this year my one word is GIVE. I pray that God will work in my heart to show me how to give abundantly and selflessly. Giving is not always about financial gifts or material sacrifices. We can give of our time, talents, love, compassion….

We give because God first gave us His gift of His Son whose sacrifice gives us eternal life.

What about you? What would your one word be? It doesn’t have to be anything complicated. If you are searching, I encourage you to pray about your one word, and God will reveal it to you in His time.

If you are a blogger and are choosing one word this year, please let me know if you would like a button (like the one above) for your blog. The “One Word 2012″ will be the same as mine, but I will be happy to customize the color for your one word. If you leave your URL, I can go to your blog and match up the colors from your site.

Just let me know in the comments below, and I will get it to you! (And be sure to leave your email where I can send your button!)

What’s your one word?

* Don’t forget to enter to win $100, the super fun Dinner Game from The Organized Parent, join in the Bible Memory Plan, and get your free desktop wallpaper! *

Comments

1. says

A beautiful one word goal! I chose one word for this year as well and I can relate to the interesting ways God goes about speaking that word! I’m blogging about it Wednesday. My word is strength. I think it’s very giving of you to make buttons for other bloggers! Great way to start living out your word. :)

2. says

I picked Joy. I want to see joy in every day, every place, everyone. I want to purpose to have my house be a joy filled house, no matter what goes on in and around us.
    I don’t want to wait for situations to get better before I praise the Lord, I want to praise Him and be joyful in each moment. :)
    I’d love to put your button for One Word on my blog!

3. says

I love your generosity Melanie…that is the perfect word for you. My word is Enough. I will make my own button (but yours is beautiful, hope you won’t mind if mine ends up appearing very inspired by yours) :). Happy 2012!

4. says

I love your word and how God revealed it to you! My one word is “Pursue” – pursuing Him wholeheartedly, pursuing others intentinoally and pursuing health purposefully! Happy New Year!

5. says

Ok. I think this is a really sweet idea! In 2011 I learned to trust God like never before and my word for 2012 is abide. I want my quiet time to be the first thing I do in morning. My email is bksnow1@att.net and could you make abide yellow with the other grey? Thank you again for giving :)

6. says

Thank you so much for the comment! I would love one of these buttons. How kind of you to offer! My word is “steadfast” and if you wouldn’t mind choosing a color that would complement my blog, I would so appreciate it :)

So glad to have a new blog to read!

7. says

What a lovely offer!! My word for this year is Challenge. I am embarking on a year where I will need to challenge myself daily and it will only be with Holy Spirit strength that I can become all He has for me!!

8. says

I love your word – but I especially loved reading how He showed it to you :) Those God moments are the best, aren’t they?!

I would totally love a blog button to remind me what my word is {and why!}

My word is Praise and my blog is http://ourgoodfamily.org

Thanks so much for GIVING of your time and talent!

9. says

Melanie- I love this. Thank you for sharing this here. My one word is “trust”. Thank you for offering to make a button! You are very sweet and always so encouraging and generous!! Praying for you in this New year! Keep doing what you do, you bless many, including me!!

10. says

Hi Melanie, God surprised me as well by giving me a word and verse that I did not choose myself! I wrote a post about it, I will share later this week on my blog. My word is Less! The verse is John 3:30. Odd, right. Not like a word I would willingly choose. Yup. That’s the word. I have learned that God knows best- and His ways are definitely not my ways. I have asked Him to show me in 2012 how and why less is best for me…My Blog is: Beneath The Surface: Breath of Faith

11. Sharon O says

I would love a ‘button’ not sure what the words is yet. Praying about it.
    take a look at my blog ‘something to think about’ I am pretty sure you are on the readers list on the google reader site.

12. says

Your One Word button is beautiful — and I would love to have one gracing my In Others’ Word blog.
    My word is “trust.” This is my 7th year focusing on one word and I am eager (and yes, a little frightened) of what the word trust will teach me this year.

13. says

What a lovely button!

But also what a lovely post. I never really got into the “resolutions” and even “one words”, but I was lying in bed the other day and it’s like God whispered…grace. Because I need to extend more grace to those around me and my own family. Grace. My one word for 2012. It’s exciting to embrace it!

I’d really love a button–thank you Melanie!

caseym(dot)writer(@)gmail(.)com

14. says

My one word for 2012 is Focus. I would love for you to make a button for my blog. Thanks for the offer!

Many blessings!

15. says

Melanie – thank you so much for the offer, I’d love to take you up on it! My word for 2012 is LIVE. Sometimes I get so wrapped up in life that I forget to LIVE which is what I plan to do this year. Life is to short to not live in the moment and appreciate what you have. You can see my blog at http://www.wonderwomanimnot.com and you can reach me at liz@wonderwomanimnot.com.

Thanks again, I hope you and your family have a wonderful 2012.

16. says

Love your post! My one word for the year is FOCUS. To keep my eyes focused on Him. To stay focused on the price, to continue to focus on how I am housing the temple of the living God, to focus on His will for my life and my families, to focus on priorities, to focus my heart towards Him and continue to seek His face,….
    I love your button! What a great idea! Do you have a post on how you made it?
    Blessings to you and happy new year!

17. says

I love the button. My one word this year is Purpose. And I would love it in a sage green color. This year I am fully committing to Rest in God and Rest in spending my energy and effort into only things that have TRUE, ETERNAL purpose.

I will not spend the majority of my time on the constant tasks of life while ignoring the actually important. And I will spend the majority of my time focusing on what MY Purpose is that God has intended all along for me to be.

18. says

I’ve already posted my Word for 2012! “ANEW” – It seemed just right for where I am in my new life – and I’d LOVE a button!!! Blessings Melanie :)

• Katey says

This Made me smile! I grew up near Seatte and we always went north to see the tulip fields :)

19. says

Beautiful! I have goosebumps from reading your words here. (And also, love the Saint Nicholas VeggieTales movie – our three year old thinks it’s great)

I would absolutely love a button for One Word 2012! My word is “move”. Thank you :)

20. says

I love this!! Thank you so much for doing this! My word is “Embrace”. I really need to learn how to embrace all that the Lord has blessed me with.

THANKS!

21. says

You are so sweet to do this, Melanie! I’ve loved reading through all the comments and the different word choices…as varied as the wonderful women leaving the comments ;)

My word for 2012 is “Purpose” and I would be so grateful for a button! Happy New Year!

22. says

What a wonderful thing you are doing here. I love your blog. Thank you for your generosity for making buttons for everyone.. I would love one if you have the time to prepare one.. My word for 2012 .. is BALANCE.. Thank you so much.. Simplify was my word for 2011. I was overwhelmed and full of too many committments and simplifying my life was really needed.. Now balance is in order to continue on my simple journey! I would love to post about this and the reason behind my word here in the next day or so.. Thnaks and many blessings to you and yours..

23. says

My one word for 2012 is today. It’s a good one for me as I can get too caught up in yesterday’s mistakes and tomorrow’s worries.

Thank you so much for making blog buttons! And your blog is lovely. :)

24. says

How sweet of you to give your time to make free buttons for other bloggers! I admire that. I’m a graphic designer so I won’t add to your list, just thought I’d say bravo for being so giving with your time!!

25. says

Beautiful post…beautiful goal…I love it! Thanks so much for the offer of the blog button. I would love to have one for my word – finish. I love reading through the comments and seeing all the words women have chosen. God is going to do amazing things this year!

26. says

I’m sure you’re just completely overwhelmed with requests, but I would LOVE one of your buttons with my One Word: Simplify.

I love your One Word, by the way. It’s one we all should practice a little more, isn’t it?

Happy New Year!

27. says

What a beautiful piece of generosity! Love your site, it’s beautiful! My word this year is – Surrender.
    I will definitely be back to visit!
    Thank you!

28. says

I would love a reminder… seems last year I kept forgetting what I was trying to focus on… JOY!

This year, I am focusing on GRACE… giving Grace to my kids and others around me… and daily receiving God’s Grace in my life!!

29. says

Beautiful button! I love that you are giving them away! Like Rachel M, I’m a graphic-designer and won’t add to your list, but I did want to comment and tell you how awesome you are for doing this! kuddos!

30. says

How awesome! What a blessing your giving already is! My 2012 word is SURRENDER. I’m so tired of fighting my own, needless battles when I know the Lord fights for me. I’m choosing each day to surrender my hopes, my dreams, my fights…for HIS! I would love a button (when you get a chance, of course!) for my blog at ourheartforadoption.blogspot.com to remind me of my daily surrender to Him!

31. says

Hi! I’m visiting from Krystle’s blog at 3 Little Men & a Mommy! I would absolutely LOVE a one word button! My one word for 2012 is INCREASE! This is my year to increase in HIM! If you stop by my blog you’ll see that my latest post is all about it :) How awesome that you’re doing these buttons! So sweet. I’m a new follower too! Happy 2012!

32. says

Lol! I seriously think you may be in over your sweet and giving head, will you be able to do all of these? If so, the word I heard the Father say as I read this and He has been saying for weeks now is: trust.
    I would love a button for it if you are able, otherwise it’s all good, no problem! Thanks!

33. says

What a great way to put your word for the year into action. Such a generous offer, to make buttons for our blogs.

I just wrote on my blog about my anchor verse/word for the year. If you get a chance, check it out! My word is FAITHFUL. my website is http://www.endeanmom1.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for your willingness to GIVE! :-)

34. says

Melanie, your button is beautiful! I’d love one with my word for 2012 — “Breathe” — to simply breathe in God’s holy Presence allowing Him to saturate, nourish and engage all of me — every fiber, every thought, every breath.

My website is http://www.BreatheDeeply.org and the link to my One Word page is: http://breathedeeply.org/one-word-2012/. Bless you for such a heartfelt and appreciated gift to fellow bloggers! A beautiful expression of your word and your heart.

35. says

You’re awesome! I just picked my one word, and I’ll publish the post tomorrow. Would love a button, and for the color of my word to match the burnt orange on my blog.

My one word for 2012: Rest.

(I, too, went through a few words before coming to this one and everything felt so, so right. Even though I might want a cooler word, a more exciting word, I could just tell. This is the word I need for 2012. It connects to everything else and is still a huge, huge thing I’m learning.)

Thanks a kajillion!

36. says

Thank you for your generous offer – I’d imagine you’re somewhat overwhelmed… Should you still have the energy, I’d be very thankful to have a button. Thank you for your time and using your skill to bless others.

My blog is EncourageYourSpouse.com and my word is ‘connect’. I’ve written about my word here: http://encourageyourspouse.com/connect/.

Again – thank you.

37. says

I am loving this challenge, and I chose a word the other day that I want to walk out this year and came across this through JenniCatron.tv. My One Word for 2012 is Thrive. We did a Thrive giving season in my church this past December, but I took more from it than giving, and I hear that God wants me to Thrive in any situation that he plants me in, so I am going to go hard and Thrive in all areas…finances, ministry, workplace, relationships…all aspects. Blessings to you, and your huge heart. I don’t need a button, but wanted to send a huge Thank You for everything that you are doing to help others reach their dreams this year in the bloggosphere!!

Ebony
    resolvedradiance.com

38. says

I love how you picked your word and immediately put it to work. God bless you! My word is “alive” and I’d be very grateful for a button!

39. says

My word for 2012 is Grace. You are so generous to offer to make custom blog buttons for others. When you find the time, if you are still making them, I would love to have one. You have certainly taken your word to heart.

40. says

Thank Melanie for sharing your giftedness in this fashion. I respectfully request a button and my word for this year is “follow”

41. says

Oh, how sweet that you are offering to make buttons!! I would love one…I attempted to make my own, but it looks rather amateur. My word for 2012 is intentional :)

42. says

I LOVE this!!!! I would be so grateful for a button. My word this year is “bold.” let me know if there is anything else you need!

43. says

A button would be lovely!! Unfortunately I don’t know my word yet….. I know, I’m behind the game!! In my defense, we are at the Passion Conference this week and I’ve barely stopped long enough to breathe!!! Can I get it to you by the weekend? That’d be awesome! Thanks a million!

• says

I’ve decided that my word of the year should be Deliberate. I am so grateful for your time to make a blog button for everyone – I hope I can return the favor in some way! (I’ll drop you an email also, just in case you don’t necessarily see this!) THANK YOU!

44. says

Hello~ thank you for your generosity! My word is NEAR. God spoke it to me, reminding me of His promise to draw near to me when I draw near to Him.

45. says

I was hoping I’d be able to find a button! And they’re beautiful! Thank you so much for this, Melanie! My one word is build. I know you’re going to be swamped with all these requests, so just whenever you get it done. My URL is http://www.esauproject.com. Thanks again!!!

46. says

Melanie … I’ve been choosing one word for several years now. Usually it’s something quite standard: Trust, Grow, etc. This year God gave me a really interesting word: LAUNDRY. At first I wasn’t really happy about it. Seriously, what mother of 5 kids would be eager to have that word be her focus for the new year! But it’s grown on me because God keeps revealing His great purposes in having me focus on laundry in 2012. I’d love a button for my blog … and I think your willingness to give blog buttons away is such an example of how to truly live out the one word God has chosen for you! ~Paige

47. says

I would Love to have a button for my blog and you are so kind to make one for all these ladies! Please don’t overwhelm yourself! if I had to choose one word for this year it would be Intentional. I want to be intentional in my blog posts, in my marriage and in child-training. Thank you!
    puremodestyinf(at)gmail(dot)com

48. says

This is so great of you – Thank you! I would LOVE a button for my blog please.
    My Word is ‘Kindness & Compassion’ out of Ephesians 4.

Groovewoman

49. says

Melanie, how wonderful! I saw Jessica Patch’s button and came over here. I’d just finished my one word post when I saw it. My word is Discipline. My blog is at http://www.jodiebailey.com. You are amazing, and this much work for people you don’t know… it makes me smile. Thanks, Melanie!

50. says

Melanie…

I love how God showed you your word for this year. God had to be very persistent with mine for me. I really kept trying to come up with another word. I didn’t want to choose INTENTIONAL but He showed me over and over again how I need to be more INTENTIONAL with my husband, my children, my friends & more importantly my time in His Word with Him. The blog buttons you did for me a few months ago have been wonderful! I love them and would love a “One Word 2012 – Intentional” button for my blog. Thank you so much for being so “Giving” :)!

In His Calm…Mary

51. Pam says

What a beautiful idea and so caring and giving for you to offer this. I would love a button also. I am bouncing around 3 or 4 different words, praying for God to help and show me which is for me.
    God Bless you,
    Pam B.

52. says

I would love to have a button as well! One Word has been such a challenging and helpful way for me to shape my years. This year my word is Still.

53. says

Wow! What a great one word! Inspiring and challenging, I look forward to hearing about your progress. My one word for 2012 is “Trust” you can read about it on my blog. I’d LOVE a button to add to it. I’ll let you decide the colors :o)

• Misty says

That was my word for 2011. I made a vision board with the word in the middle and hung it in my bathroom. I was amazed how much God taught me to trust. He is so good!

• says

It’s so encouraging to hear from someone who had that word last year! I’m so glad you learnt so much through it. I’m excited to see how my trust grows this year.

54. says

Melanie, this is great. I love your word for the year and just know as you learn, understand and appreciate more about giving, you will be so richly blessed and fired up. I would LOVE a button for my blog. My word for the year is Faithful.

55. says

I just came across your blog and I love this idea and it is so nice of you and generous to donate your time to creating this wonderful word art for us. I would love one for the word “focus” when you get a chance. Thanks again and have a blessed day!

56. says

Um, it looks like you’ve had quite a few people take you up on your free offer. :-) So if you don’t have time for any more, count me out. Don’t want to be a burden. My one word is Venture. My blog site is http://lisanotes.blogspot.com.

Thanks if you can get to it. Thanks even if you can’t, just for making the offer! :-) What a blessing you are.

57. rjb says

For me, this year ‘s word is “adventure”…last year’s was “strength”…thinking they are tied together somehow!

58. says

I asked God for a word on my November birthday.
    This year He gave me 2 little words: just JOY

I would be delighted to receive a button for my blog!
    thank you for taking action with your word, Melanie.

59. says

My one word for 2012: Hope

Would love to display your custom button on my blog if you still are making them available.

Thank you for sharing your gift! Tina

60. says

Hi Melanie,

How generous of you to offer your time to make buttons for everyone. Thank you :-)
    My One Word is believe. I’d love a button for my blog if you have time.

Many thanks,
    Lyn

61. says

What a wonderfully “giving” offer Melanie! :) I would love a button for my blog! My word for 2012 is “refine”. I really want to strip away all the bad stuff and concentrate on the good stuff this year – better health, better relationships, better time with God, etc. I just learned that refining is not an easy process and it is not creating something that is not there. Refining is stripping away the bad to reveal the good that was always buried. I love that concept! I read about it at the beginning of Gary Thomas’ new book, “Every Body Matters”. Thank you so much!!

62. says

I would love a button, Melanie! Thank you so much! My word is “warrior” and I’d love it in orange because that’s the main color on my blog. Again, thank you!

63. says

I haven’t updated my blog in forever, but would love a button to put on it. Maybe I’ll start posting again. My word is restored.
    Thanks!

64. Lakecia Harris says

HI Melanie,

I would love a button. My one word is “intention”. Thank you for this awesome gift

Lakecia

65. says

My word: Trust
    Color: blue (cobalt)

I am in the process of moving over to wordpress and re-designing my blog.

Thank you so much!!

66. Esther says

oh and I forgot why “serenity” it is the opposite of last year. I found this defination of serenity, a title of honor, respect or reverence used in speaking of or to a certian member of royalty. I am a daughter of king so I am royalty. I choose to abide in Christ and enjoy “serenity” Thanks again

67. Paige Szajnuk says

Thanks so much for your generous offer. My OneWord365 is PRAY. I’d love a button, but don’t have a blog. Are there other ways to use the buttons? Sorry for my ignorance.
    Paige.

68. Terryn Winfield says

Hi Melanie.
    Thank you so much for doing this, you are so sweet. I am just starting to blog, and I would love a button if you have time. My word is “purpose.” Thank you so much.

Terryn

69. says

Melanie, what a sweet gesture. I would love a button for my One Word journey this year. My word is JOY.

Thank you so much! God Bless.
    Lauren

70. says

I have picked out PRACTICE for our family – each month we will be working on a different spritiual practice… this month it putting on the armor of God

My word – and I haven’t even had a chance to blog it is CONTENT. For instance I am PRACTICING CONTENTMENT putting this in your comment box before I’ve blogged it…

Great post!
    Blessings as you invite Him into your open and generous HEART.

71. says

It looked like you had your hands full so I didn’t want to bother you. But since you tweeted me :)
    My word is “breathe” and I’d love a button. Thank you so much!
    Sue

72. says

My one word theme this year is Listen. Poignant because I just had ear surgery before Christmas, rendering me half deaf, temporarily…

73. Mollianne says

Melanie,
    Thank you so much for your generous gift. It is so kind of you. I would live a button. My word is Gentlrness. Thanks and God Bless!

74. says

Melanie, you are too great! Thank you for your willingness to do this. I also LOVE your one word! If you aren’t completely swamped, I would love a button. My one word is “Surrender.” Also, you mentioned customizing the color, I would love orange. Again, thank you for your willingness, may the Lord bless you for your willingness, and your obedience to follow His guidance.

75. says

Melanie, my one word is “GROW”. I would love a one word button. :) Thank you!
    blog: fortheloveofmissions.blogspot.com
    email: janarogers[at]live[dot]com
    THANKS AGAIN!

76. says

You know…..I love it when life happens and shows you what’s really up. My One Word for the year is not love. It is GRACE. I want to find out everything I can about that one little word that has proven to be a stabilizing force in my life. Ahhhhh……His Amazing GRACE, how sweet the sound indeed. So, if you could actually do the word “Grace”. My email is rychanhenderson@gmail.com. I sent an earlier request for “Love” but it’s definitely “Grace” ;-)

77. says

Such a kind offer! I would love a button if you are still making them. I want my one word to be JOY. I am often feeling overwhelmed by my 3 yr old twins and their 1 yr old brother – and want to really focus on experiencing joy with them every day – even amongst the chaos of 3 boys.

78. says

I agree with other comments, Melanie – this is a great word and an awesome application of it by sharing your gift with us here. My word is “open.” Thank you for *giving* to us, Melanie.

79. says

I would LOVE a button for my blog. I’d love to share the One Word idea with everyone.

My word is “RENEW”

Thanks for this gift. Blessings!

80. says

Thank you so much for this… I would really appreciate a One Word button: LEARN. We just adopted 2 boys and there has been a steep learning curve, but the Lord is showing me that He is going to help me learn it!

I appreciate your time and your giving of this gift.

81. says

What a wonderful gift and thank you a hundred times over for the offer. My word this year (this is my first year doing it) is GRACE. Next year it will be such a thing) is GRACE. Can’t wait to see where it takes me … we’ve only just begun!
    Thank you again.
    Blessings,
    Felecia

82. says

Dear Melanie,
    My one word is “humility”. I would love a button to put on my blog. I think this a great idea.
    Humility has been on my heart for a while but I never thought of making it my “One Word”!
    Thanks, I look forward to receiving my button.
    Janice

PS. I would love one in green if you can.

83. Kelly Sylvia says

I love your one word story and your button. I had one word and color before I knew about the one word movement (as I call it). Once aware of this fresh and awesome trend I researched my word only to find it really wasn’t quite right. It has taken a little over a week and a lot of prayer, but my God given word has been heard: Nourish! Nourish the mind, body, and soul. Take care of yourself as God’s child, embrace his royalty.

I would love a button if you have some time and prefer the color purple, as that is my color for the year. Explaining my whole one word story just might be my official entrance into the blogger world :)

84. says

If you aren’t overwhelmed with requests, I would love a button. My word is “Restore”. I totally understand if you have too many to make at this point though. They are very nice!

85. says

Oh I would love to have a button!! My friend has one and I have seen them on several blogs. I have yet to post my One Word…but the Lord gave it to me in December….and he has been giving it to me every since!! My word is CONTENT.

Thank you so much!! What a blessing to share your talents with others!!!

benpip@yahoo.com
    http://www.mercysavedme.blogspot.com (check my colors out here… there are lots to choose from!)

86. says

Oh, this is lovely! My one word for 2012 is ABIDE. “to wait, to pause, to remain, to dwell.”

My resolution is to abide more fully with my family, our farm, and the Lord…. to more greatly savor each and every moment. I am a homesteading mama of 8 precious children, and I have much to be thankful for.

87. Sonya says

Melanie,

This is great! I love your story! My One Word for 2012 is Renew. Thank you so much for your button design! it is beautiful!

88. says

Are you still offering free buttons? You are so generous! My word is “Rest”….I’d be ever so grateful for a button, even if it takes you til March to get it done! Blessings, friend!

89. says

my one word for 2012 is ‘increase’.
    i want to increase my family’s size (by 2 or 3), increase my healthy habits (including increasing my running ability), increase my giving to charity, increase my education, increase my patience, and see an increase in my husband’s salary for all the work he does.
    thanks so much for offering a free button with our one word on it. that is so generous.

90. says

I don’t know how you’re going to get to all of these buttons but i found you through the Recovering Church Lady and Ponderings; my new year started kind of blah and i prayed about it…have been praying about it and my one word for 2012 is MORE – more of God and less of me; so that I can bear MORE fruit…

nylse
    nylse.esahc@gmail.com

91. says

What an incredibly generous offer! And what a beautiful button! :)

I have somewhat struggled to decide on one word this year….

But, I’ve finally settled on PERSEVERANCE.

I’d be honored to have your handiwork on my blog. :)

Trackbacks