One Word Buttons – Questions and Answers
UPDATE — LinkyTools is FIXED! Yay!!! Come link up!
Hi everyone! I thought I would post some of the questions people are asking because chances are, if they are wondering about something… you might be too!
Here are some answers to “One Word” button questions –
1. I can’t see the Link Up button on the link up post — what’s going on?
– I’m so sad about this! Linky Tools (the website that actually has the server that hosts the linkup) is having problems with their site. This affects ALL link up parties, including the one here. Let’s pray that they get the problem fixed soon!
2. Are you still making button?
YES! I have been off work for the past two weeks, but go back to work on Monday. My response time will be slower after Monday due to my limited hours here. To request a button, please read this post: http://www.onlyabreath.com/2012/12/theyre-here-free-one-word-blog-buttons/
3. What if I don’t have a blog? Can I still have a button?
Sure, if you would like to print it or use it on your computer, I would be happy to make one for you. Just read this post and instead of sending me your blog URL, please send me your favorite color. I will use that color in your button. ….Please note that I don’t troubleshoot printing problems, though I am lucky to get my own printer to work — ha!!
4. How do I upload my button to my sidebar?
To upload your button, register for a free photobucket.com account. Upload your button image and when you upload it, you will see the HTML code for your image. Just copy this code and paste it into either an HTML or Text widget/gadget on your sidebar. To use your button from within a blog post, please just browse to the image after you save it to your computer.
5. How many buttons have you made so far?
….. about 450
PLEASE remember to link up at the main site (OneWork365.com) — thank you!!!