Top 10 Posts from 2013 (and what’s “grits” got to do with it?)
On this last day of 2013, I am thinking about all of you. Your comments, emails, and visits have meant the world to me. I look back over the past year as if we were all able to have occasional chats on my front porch, just talking and laughing as friends, in between some heart-deep conversations.
So, thank you. I wish you many blessings in the new year!
… and just for fun, because I’m type A and love evaluating numbers and facts — here are the top 10 posts y’all shared this year! (And thank you! You know that sharing is caring, right?)
1. A Letter to the Teacher — Oh. My. Goodness. I had no idea how widely this post would be shared, or I would have edited it! I just wish I could do this again!!! Ha!
2. 101 Fun Things to Do This Fall — an oldie but a goodie! We love us some fall!
3. Seems Like Jesus had a lot to Say about Equality — my response to the gay marriage debate.
4. Super Easy Hot Pineapple Casserole Recipe — I make this EVERY holiday and people still LOVE it! You must try this recipe!
5. 101 Tips for Working Moms — Help for Moms Struggling with Juggling Work and Home — my heart is to encourage all women, and most of these tips can be applied to ALL busy moms!
6. Because Sometimes Words Need to be Buried Under Cow Poop — After a bully spewed hateful words to my son, this mama bear had to speak up about it…
7. Free One Year Weekly Bible Reading Plan and Printable Bookmarks — This is a great resource to use as you start the new year!
8. The #1 Secret in the Church — any guesses? Yep, I bet you’re right…
9. Country Crock Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas — some great yummy recipes!
10. I Know You Want it… Oh, Sweet Miley — After Miley Cyrus’ much-discussed VMA performance, I just kept thinking this…
I also learned that these are the top keyword search terms that led to my blog this year:
- things to do in the fall
- how to be a southern belle
- things to do in fall
- fun things to do in the fall
- e meals clean eating
- only a breath
- printable bible reading plans
- things to do in autumn
- fun things to do in fall
- erin condren coupon
And now, just because I got such a kick out of it…. the prize for the funniest search term leading to my blog:
“KISS MY GRITS”
Ha! Do I really say that?!?!?!